Nick Lenski is the Director of Operations and Registered Admin of Diversified Wealth Strategies, LLC. Nick specializes in helping clients with any and all questions. With over 10 years of customer service experience, Nick understands what it takes to make sure the client is satisfied and feels confident after their discussion.
Nick assists the Reps by:
- Being the first point of contact for current and potential clients
- Scheduling appointments
- Establishing new accounts
- Securely maintaining current client information
- Answering general questions clients may have about their investment accounts
- Helping clients with online account access
- Conducting follow ups with clients after meetings
- Overseeing the implementation, reporting, and oversight of the firm’s day-to-day back office information, financial, client reporting processes and systems
- Responsible for the maintenance of firm policies and procedures as well as overseeing the technology
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
“As the COO it is my priority to ensure everything is running smooth for our clients as well as the business. I take pride in knowing that our clients can contact us with any question, any time, and we can be a valuable resource for them.”
Nick teamed up with Tony in January of 2016 after graduating from the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee with a degree in finance. Shortly after working for Tony, they realized they would make a great team. He acquired his securities registrations in July 2016 by successfully passing the Series 7 and Series 66 exams.
Nick is very eager to learn as much as possible under the mentorship of Tony. Nick takes care of all the day-to-day business needs but more importantly is the first point of contact for Tony’s clients and provides exceptional service. When not busy at work, Nick enjoys playing and watching sports, being active outdoors and spending time with his two labs; Shirley and Cash. Nick and his finance Chelsea will be married this Fall.